Find your application and click the link to fill out your online application form.
Questions? Email BIDevents@yahoo.com
Mailing a check? Please make checks payable to "Canandaigua BID" and mail them to 115 S Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424
A quick "about the festival:" CAMF is a long-standing festival on the historic Main Street of Downtown Canandaigua. Over the past three decades, the festival has transformed into an arts-centric event featuring live music, mouthwatering food and over 30,000 attendees over 3 days. Your booth fee is due upon application, but there is no fee to apply. To be included in our Final artist jury please submit your application. Deadline to Apply is May 31st, 2019.
Young artists are welcome at our festival for a reduced rate. These artists are also allowed to share their space and their booth fee with other young artists.
The 2019 Festival will include our fourth annual Community Cause-Way. This is a specific area for non-profit organizations only on Saturday & Sunday. You will have a designated spot where you can tell your story, market your organization and fund raise. And you are invited to participate as our guest. Which means no fee to participate! The only thing we ask in return is to offer an interactive family fun activity. This can be a fun way to share your mission with the community and attract festival goers directly to your space!
Registration is open through May 31st, however, the Cause-Way is limited to 20 spots that are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. This is not an application, all local non profits are welcome to register while spots remain open. The online registration form will be disabled when all spots are filled.
- Groups perform at the Commons Park Stage on Main Street.
- Performance times are available in 75- or 90-minutes.
- Compensation is maximum $200 for 75-minute performances, or up to $300 for 90-minute performances.
- We provide a professional sound system and operator.
- Beyond the event, your group will have exposure on this website, on the festival press release as well as on all our social media outlets. You will also have the opportunity to be profiled on our blog.
- Performances are on - rain or shine!
Check 1, 2. Check 1, 2. Sound alright? Apply now!
Businesses can show their support of Canandaigua, art and music through sponsorship of the festival. For more information on sponsorship, email BIDevents@yahoo.com.