Find your application and click the link to fill out your online application form.
Questions? Contact Camille Campanaro, Festival Coordinator (585) 394-0787 x3
Mailing a check? Please make checks payable to “Break The Ice Media” and mail them to 56 N. Main Street, Pittsford, NY 14534
A quick “about the festival:” CA&MF is a long-standing festival on the historic Main Street of downtown Canandaigua. Over the past decade, the festival has transformed into an arts-centric event featuring live music, mouthwatering food and averages traffic of 30,000 people over 3 days. Your booth fee is due upon application, but there is no fee to apply. Our artist jury will take place in April 2017, and the deadline to apply is April 1, 2017.
Young artists are welcome at our festival for a reduced rate. These artists are also allowed to share their space and their booth fee with other young artists.
The 2017 Festival will include our third annual Community Cause-Way. This is a specific area for non-profit organizations only on Saturday & Sunday. You will have a designated spot where you can tell your story, market your organization and fund raise. And you are invited to participate as our guest. Which means no fee to participate! The only thing we ask in return is to offer an interactive family fun activity. This can be a fun way to share your mission with the community and attract festival goers directly to your space!
- Groups perform at the Commons Park Stage on Main Street.
- Performance times are available in 75- or 90-minutes.
- Compensation is maximum $200 for 75-minute performances, or up to $300 for 90-minute performances.
- We provide a professional sound system and operator.
- Beyond the event, your group will have exposure on this website, on the festival press release as well as on our Facebook and Pinterest pages. You will also have the opportunity to be profiled on our blog.
- Performances are on – rain or shine!
Check 1, 2. Check 1, 2. Sound alright? Apply now!
Businesses can show their support of Canandaigua, art and music through sponsorship of the festival. For more information on sponsorship, contact Rhonda Vaccaro at firstname.lastname@example.org or 585.394.0787 x5.